ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
Praise I am That I Am Fails On Basic Historiography || Debate Clip
Teacher or professor: Godless Engineer
Subject: Science, Politics
Content of the Lesson: Today we are taking a look at a debate between Praise I am That I am and I where Praise blatantly displays how he fails on basic historiography. He suggests that I'm falling into a Presentism fallacy and I don't really understand what he means. He seems to think that I expect an unreasonable amount of evidence for Jesus when I really just want comparable evidence. Wikipedia describes presentism as " the anachronistic introduction of present-day ideas and perspectives into depictions or interpretations of the past." requiring the same kind, quality, and quantity of evidence that is also available for similar historical figures is not presentism. Original Video: http://bit.ly/GEvsPraiseIAMOnBiblicalJesus Get 25% Off Ekster Wallets: https://bit.ly/GEWalletDeal Subscribe to this channel: http://SubToGE.com Join the Skeptic Mafia: http://JoinSkepticMafia.com Download CHRESTUS: https://chrest.us Discord Server: http://bit.ly/JoinGodlessDiscord Intro by "Gonna Go For it": https://goo.gl/1Ay1Q3
Click here to view video on YouTube.
Subject / Teacher or Professor:
Godless Engineer,
Politics,
Science
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Latest Lesson
How Dangerous Are Non-Stick Pans?
What happens to your body if you eat Teflon from a non-stick pan? #pfas #foreverchemicals View on YouTube.
-
Puzzle through an ethical dilemma and decide: what responsibility do we have to honor the wishes of the dead? -- For decades, Yvonne and Z...
-
A long, long time ago, Earth was home to one giant super continent. So, what happened? In this episode of Crash Course Geology, we’ll break...
-
🪐 SUBSCRIBE / 🚀 LIKE / 👽 COMMENT The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe Website & Podcast: https://www.theskepticsguide.org/ Patr...
No comments:
Post a Comment
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".