ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
Food Theory: Can You Cook Christmas Dinner in the Dishwasher?
*Get 16 FREE meals with your Suvie order:* ► https://www.suvie.com/?utm_source=thefoodtheorists&utm_medium=youtube&utm_campaign=youtubede Have you ever wondered how to cook Christmas dinner in the dishwasher? Probably not…BUT I’m here to change that. In today’s video, I want to make my wife a three-dish holiday meal and I figured it was the perfect time to test out this new cooking strategy. Hopefully I won’t get kicked out of the house after this… ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ *Credits:* Writers: Santi Massa, Mike Keenan Editors: Andrew Mejia, Millie Ferris, Danial "BanditRants" Keristoufi, Koen Verhagen Sound Designer: Yosi Berman ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Need Royalty Free Music for your Content? Try Epidemic Sound. Get Your 30 Day Free Trial Now ► http://share.epidemicsound.com/theFoodTheorists ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ #Christmas #ChristmasDinner #Holidays #Theory #FoodTheory
View on YouTube.
Subject / Teacher or Professor:
Food Science,
The Food Theorists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Latest Lesson
What is edge dislocation?
We demonstrated a crystal lattice of atoms using bubbles. View on YouTube.
-
Puzzle through an ethical dilemma and decide: what responsibility do we have to honor the wishes of the dead? -- For decades, Yvonne and Z...
-
A long, long time ago, Earth was home to one giant super continent. So, what happened? In this episode of Crash Course Geology, we’ll break...
-
🪐 SUBSCRIBE / 🚀 LIKE / 👽 COMMENT The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe Website & Podcast: https://www.theskepticsguide.org/ Patr...
No comments:
Post a Comment
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".