Climate-Killer Cows I Roots I ARTE.tv Documentary


In this episode, we discover with the journalist Pierre Girard how cows can make the activity of a farm more respectful of nature and how sheep can improve cereal harvests. These unusual methods could offer a solution to agriculture's carbon emissions problem. Climate-Killer Cows I Roots I ARTE.tv Documentary 🗓 Available until the 07/08/2023 ARTE.tv Documentary is here to tell you more about what’s going on in the world of culture, news and current affairs with powerful, refreshing and entertaining docs subtitled in English for our international fans. Discover a whole world on ARTE.tv Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVogAsASqbceBmQMi1WA39g #documentary #cows #farming


View video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".

Ad

Latest Lesson

This Hissing Cockroach and Its Mites Keep the World Cleaner | #DeepLook #Shorts

Not all roaches are filthy. The Madagascar hissing cockroach actually makes a pretty sweet pet, thanks to the hungry mites that serve as it...