ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
What's Going On? ResearchFlatMoon
I've not been on this channel very much lately so I thought I'd share what I've been up to. Most of my new work is on 'ResearchFlatMoon' and I'm going to live stream a selection of my most recent videos on this beautiful afternoon.... All these videos can be accessed from the Bob the Science Guy Channel through the top playlist 'Latest Releases from ResearchFlatMoon'... Be sure to check out the new channel and drop me a sub to get the latest from 'Studio Bob'..... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOHdBpPS0wOwPWPQEMWmvwA Bob the Science Guy on YouTube: https://discord.gg/CA2r9U378X Bob the Science Guy on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/bobthescienceguy Common Sense Science on YouTube (astronomy and Science): https://www.twitch.tv/bobthescienceguy Support the Channel and help with the costs of the telescope and video Equipment: https://www.patreon.com/bobthescienceguy Thank you for stopping by! Bob the Science Guy
View on YouTube.
Subject / Teacher or Professor:
Bob the Science Guy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Latest Lesson
This Hissing Cockroach and Its Mites Keep the World Cleaner | #DeepLook #Shorts
Not all roaches are filthy. The Madagascar hissing cockroach actually makes a pretty sweet pet, thanks to the hungry mites that serve as it...
-
Puzzle through an ethical dilemma and decide: what responsibility do we have to honor the wishes of the dead? -- For decades, Yvonne and Z...
-
A long, long time ago, Earth was home to one giant super continent. So, what happened? In this episode of Crash Course Geology, we’ll break...
-
During the lockdowns, the appearances of wild animals in cities provided a glimpse of a world spared from noise and light pollution. Scien...
No comments:
Post a Comment
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".