5 Reasons Good Friday Is Not Good At All



When I was growing up I glorified Good Friday and Jesus' sacrifice. All throughout my time as a Christian, I constantly compared myself to Jesus. I felt responsible for his death. Looking back though, there are several reasons why Good Friday is not good at all. All of those reasons became apparent to me AFTER I left the religion. I'm sure y'all can think of several more reasons why Good Friday isn't really all that good. Daily Bible Podcast: http://www.thedailybiblepodcast.com Subscribe to this channel: http://SubToGE.com Join the Skeptic Mafia: http://JoinSkepticMafia.com Available Deals -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get 25% Off Ekster Wallets: https://bit.ly/GEWalletDeal -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Merch -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Download CHRESTUS: https://chrest.us Get your "Citation Fucking Needed" Shirt: http://citationfuckingneeded.com "got evidence?" shirt: http://gotevidenceshirt.com "btw, evolution is a fact" shirt: http://btwevolutionisafact.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Discord Server: http://bit.ly/JoinGodlessDiscord


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".

Ad

Latest Lesson

Marine Biologist AMA: KPassionate Livestream

Produced by KPassionate This episode features: Marine Biologist AMA: KPassionate Livestream Additional Information: ► Website: https://kp...