I Got KICKED OUT Of The Flat Earth Conference In Less Than 10 Minutes


Teacher or professor: Team Skeptic
Subject: Critical Thinking
Content of the Lesson: Today I visited the Flat Earth Conference in Dallas, TX. I was kicked out in less than ten minutes for asking D. Marble for an interview. Well.... it might also be because I have called Flat Earthers IDIOTS over a thousand times, literally. More great videos coming your way once the conference is done, including several good interviews and talks with a few flat earthers. Enjoy


Click here to view video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".

Ad

Latest Lesson

Who’s Making These Intricate Etchings on Your Salad Greens? | #DeepLook #Shorts

This fly’s larvae tunnel inside bitter-tasting greens like arugula and kale, leaving squiggly marks behind. As the leaf miners feed inside ...