ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
NASA Previews Artemis I Mission to the Moon (Official NASA Broadcast)
Mission experts for NASA's #Artemis I mission around the Moon go over the details and mission timeline—from pre-launch to splashdown—of the four-to-six-week flight test that will demonstrate the capabilities of the Space Launch System (SLS) Moon rocket and Orion capsule. Briefing participants: • Debbie Korth, Orion program deputy manager, NASA Johnson • Rick LaBrode, lead Artemis I flight director, NASA Johnson • Judd Frieling, Artemis I ascent/entry flight director, NASA Johnson • Melissa Jones, Artemis I recovery director, NASA Kennedy • Reid Wiseman, chief astronaut, NASA Johnson • Philippe Deloo, Orion European Service Module program manager, ESA (European Space Agency) Currently targeted to launch no earlier than Monday, Aug. 29, the SLS rocket will send the uncrewed Orion spacecraft around the Moon and back to Earth to check out spacecraft systems before crew fly aboard on Artemis II. The Artemis I mission is one more step toward taking the next giant leap: sending the first astronauts to Mars. Get all the info on this historic mission: https://nasa.gov/specials/artemis-i
View on YouTube.
Subject / Teacher or Professor:
NASA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Latest Lesson
This Hissing Cockroach and Its Mites Keep the World Cleaner | #DeepLook #Shorts
Not all roaches are filthy. The Madagascar hissing cockroach actually makes a pretty sweet pet, thanks to the hungry mites that serve as it...
-
Puzzle through an ethical dilemma and decide: what responsibility do we have to honor the wishes of the dead? -- For decades, Yvonne and Z...
-
A long, long time ago, Earth was home to one giant super continent. So, what happened? In this episode of Crash Course Geology, we’ll break...
-
During the lockdowns, the appearances of wild animals in cities provided a glimpse of a world spared from noise and light pollution. Scien...
No comments:
Post a Comment
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".