ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
Romania: The Poisoned Lake I Toxic Tour I ARTE.tv Documentary
In Romania🇷🇴, in the heart of the #Carpathian Mountains, a village is disappearing every day, submerged by the waste from a nearby copper mine, opened in 1977. Romania: The Poisoned Lake I Toxic Tour I ARTE.tv Documentary 🗓 Available until the 19/12/2024 ARTE.tv Documentary is here to tell you more about what’s going on in the world of culture, news and current affairs with powerful, refreshing and entertaining docs subtitled in English for our international fans. Discover a whole world on ARTE.tv Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVogAsASqbceBmQMi1WA39g #Romania #ToxicTour #Mine
View video on YouTube.
Subject / Teacher or Professor:
ARTE.tv Documentary,
EU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Latest Lesson
This Hissing Cockroach and Its Mites Keep the World Cleaner | #DeepLook #Shorts
Not all roaches are filthy. The Madagascar hissing cockroach actually makes a pretty sweet pet, thanks to the hungry mites that serve as it...
-
Puzzle through an ethical dilemma and decide: what responsibility do we have to honor the wishes of the dead? -- For decades, Yvonne and Z...
-
A long, long time ago, Earth was home to one giant super continent. So, what happened? In this episode of Crash Course Geology, we’ll break...
-
During the lockdowns, the appearances of wild animals in cities provided a glimpse of a world spared from noise and light pollution. Scien...
No comments:
Post a Comment
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".