Italy: Corrosive Foam I Toxic Tour I ARTE.tv Documentary


With its turquoise water and white sand, Rosignano beach in Tuscany looks like a surfer's paradise. But the immaculate sand is due to a chemical factory that has been dumping its waste into the sea for over a century. Italy: Corrosive Foam I Toxic Tour I ARTE.tv Documentary 🗓 Available until the 19/12/2024 ARTE.tv Documentary is here to tell you more about what’s going on in the world of culture, news and current affairs with powerful, refreshing and entertaining docs subtitled in English for our international fans. Discover a whole world on ARTE.tv Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVogAsASqbceBmQMi1WA39g #Italy #Tuscany #Rosignano


View video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".

Ad

Latest Lesson

This Hissing Cockroach and Its Mites Keep the World Cleaner | #DeepLook #Shorts

Not all roaches are filthy. The Madagascar hissing cockroach actually makes a pretty sweet pet, thanks to the hungry mites that serve as it...