A 300 Day Experiment to Change How I Think



Please check out Merck KGAA Darmstadt Germany's Human Progress survey: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/human-progress/?ko=vh 300 days ago, I gave up my apartment began an experiment to see how working from anywhere would impact my mood, motivation and creativity. This is what I learned. #psychology #workfromanywhere #selfimprovement #alwayscurious SUBSCRIBE to BrainCraft! 👉 http://ow.ly/rt5IE My Twitter https://twitter.com/nessyhill | Instagram https://instagram.com/nessyhill REFERENCES 📚 Interview-based studies of bleisure and digital nomads: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10548408.2017.1364206?casa_token=KqgkXx4gPRAAAAAA%3ADbFdzzrbGN4u_-nROWjinU_-RU8PCpqWt3oZ5NPlabfep0Wd5ytChVjqg771JJo_XMBItrV9IhI-of4 https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s41978-018-00030-y.pdf Benefits of being in new places: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41593-020-0636-4 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103112000212 Benefits of being outside: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169204615000286 https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051474 Benefits of new experiences on work performance: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272494421000943


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".

Ad

Latest Lesson

Food Theory: The EVIL Secret Behind All Those Oreo Flavors?!

Our Summer Poppy Collection is now LIVE! Shop right now on TheoryWear ► https://theorywear.store/ TheoryVerse is OFFICIALLY here!🎉 Come ...