ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
Moving to Japan - Introducing King Kogi YouTube ππ·
Lesson: Moving to Japan - Introducing King Kogi YouTube ππ·
Teacher / Professor: Eatyourkimchi Studio
Content of lesson: π©π»π¦³ Hello, Martina here! I'd like to introduce my new YouTube channel @King Kogi where I'll continue to put my energy into making Food Adventures, Martina's Midnight Munchies, original King Kogi music videos, and more. I will be periodically posting to EYK Studio YouTube, it is my original baby, and I still love all the videos we have created here. Please enjoy the music video for "Starlight", an ode to Canada and the vivid changing seasons. One year in Canada, one year of passing seasons. It was a beautiful experience. I've come full season circle, and now I'm boarding King Kogi's Airship and flying off to Japan to start my next adventures. Hope to see you there passengers, explorers, and crew mates! ππ©π»π¦³ https://www.kingkogi.ca for Martina’s merch and doodle blog~ King Kogi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/king.kogi/ * 。・:*:・οΎ★,。・:*:・οΎ☆ ππ· 。・:*:・οΎ★,。・:*:・οΎ☆ King Kogi Livestreams on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/king_kogi * 。・:*:・οΎ★,。・:*:・οΎ☆ ππ· 。・:*:・οΎ★,。・:*:・οΎ☆ King Kogi Music: https://soundcloud.com/user-987636272 * 。・:*:・οΎ★,。・:*:・οΎ☆ ππ· 。・:*:・οΎ★,。・:*:・οΎ☆
View video on YouTube.
Subject / Teacher or Professor:
Eatyourkimchi Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ad
Latest Lesson
-
Puzzle through an ethical dilemma and decide: what responsibility do we have to honor the wishes of the dead? -- For decades, Yvonne and Z...
-
A long, long time ago, Earth was home to one giant super continent. So, what happened? In this episode of Crash Course Geology, we’ll break...
-
πͺ SUBSCRIBE / π LIKE / π½ COMMENT The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe Website & Podcast: https://www.theskepticsguide.org/ Patr...
No comments:
Post a Comment
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".