The World is Ours I Decolonisation (3/3) I ARTE Documentary


Part three of the story of European colonisation from the colonised peoples’ perspective. In the post-colonial period, newly independent countries and European powers both struggle to come to terms with the painful colonial legacy. The World is Ours I Decolonisation (3/3) đź—“ Available until the 26/10/2021 ARTE brings you a documentary series about the history of colonialism ARTE Documentary is here to tell you more about what’s going on in the world of culture, news and current affairs with powerful, refreshing and entertaining docs subtitled in English for our international fans. Discover a whole world on #ARTE Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVogAsASqbceBmQMi1WA39g #colonisation #decolonisation #ARTEdocumentary #documentary


View video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".

Ad

Latest Lesson

This Hissing Cockroach and Its Mites Keep the World Cleaner | #DeepLook #Shorts

Not all roaches are filthy. The Madagascar hissing cockroach actually makes a pretty sweet pet, thanks to the hungry mites that serve as it...