Feature History - Second Opium War



Get 26% OFF an annual subscription to Curiositystream! https://www.curiositystream.com/featu​... a subscription to CuriosityStream also gives you a subscription to Nebula where myself and other education channels host our content and exclusive series https://watchnebula.com/​ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello and welcome to Feature History, featuring the video I said I was gonna make next, holy moly, who would've thought. Patreon https://www.patreon.com/FeatureHistory​ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SG and I did the writing and research. C. McLeod and I did the art. I did the narration and animation. That's why it took so long. Music by Epidemic Sound: http://epidemicsound.com


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. For more information click on "Privacy Policy".

Ad

Latest Lesson

This Hissing Cockroach and Its Mites Keep the World Cleaner | #DeepLook #Shorts

Not all roaches are filthy. The Madagascar hissing cockroach actually makes a pretty sweet pet, thanks to the hungry mites that serve as it...